- 25 years of experience as a professional touring/recording musician.
- Multi-instrumentalist. Main instruments are bass, shamisen & sanshin. He also plays percussion, guitar, ukulele, piano, harmonica etc.
- Had lived in the U.S. and Australia for 28 years then came back to Japan in 2019.
- Peter Yarrow (of Peter, Paul & Mary)
- Gil Askey (ex-chief arranger of Diana Ross of Motown Label)
- David Amram (ex-music director of Lincoln Center Theatre)
- Richard Stoltzman (two times Grammy winning clarinetist)
- Albert Bouchard (Blue Öyster Cult)
- Byung-woo Lee (Korean film composer)
- United Nations Headquarters (New York City, USA)
- Bellagio (Las Vegas, USA)
- Central Park Bandshell (New York City, USA)
- Museum of Fine Arts (Boston, USA)
- B.B. King (New York City, USA)
- Harvard University (Boston, USA)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (Boston, USA)
- Fenway Park Baseball Stadium (Boston, USA)
- Yellow Stone National Park (Wyoming, USA)
Performed at the events like.....
- NAMM (Los Angeles, USA)
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival (Oregon, USA)
- BRIC Cerebrate Brooklyn (Brooklyn, USA)
- Trails & Vistas World Concert (Lake Tahoe, USA)
- US Army
- Embassy of Germany, Washington D.C.
- Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations
- AIDS Walk Boston
- Clearwater Festival at Croton Point Park
- Speak Up Hope for the Victims of Taiwan Earthquake
- Vigil for International Peace at Central Park
- Universal Peace Day in New York
- Circle Wind Concert for the victims of Fukushima Earthquake
- Concert for the World Without War
- 11th Anniversary of 9/11
.....and I have voluntarily played at lots of churches, temples, synagogues, schools, elderly homes, local libraries, festivals etc.